Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Monday, July 03, 2006

    Christmas in July



    Today is my favorite day of the year!!!

    Today is Christmas, and my birthday, and Halloween, and May Day, and Thanksgiving and Valentine's Day and Labor Day and the Fourth of July ('magine that) all rolled together into one.

    Today is the day I take off the masks and put on a skirt and a straw hat.

    Today is the day I wander around open-faced and smiling.

    Today is the day I talk to like-minded folk; some strangers, some faces I haven't seen in a year.

    Today I see nothing but beauty.

    Today I fill up on inspiration.

    Today I fall in love over and over and over and over. And I'll be taking some of my loves home with me.

    Today I'm free.

    Today we go to the Cherry Creek Arts Festival!

    4 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger Esereth wrote in a love letter...

    Bring back handmade colored glycerin soap with chunks of other soaps that look like jewels in it!

    I love that stuff.

    2:28 PM, July 03, 2006  
    Anonymous Anonymous wrote in a love letter...

    Today you will cuss like a sailor over parking issues.

    Today you will wonder "who would buy that?"

    Today you will see largesse.

    Today you will have fun regardless.

    -Stucco

    1:08 PM, July 04, 2006  
    Blogger Des_Moines_Girl wrote in a love letter...

    Sounds like fun! Looking forward to reading about what lovely treasures you found.

    1:31 PM, July 04, 2006  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Es; Ooo..me too. But it's not that kind of festival. Did buy a nice etching though.


    Stucco: Yes! And I did. Only the Parking Gods were on my side. You just sacrifice a dickhead-two-space-hog now and then, and they treat you well every time.

    DMG: Bagged two beauties, but the best one got away. Cest le vie! And the champion was a mere $900. Anybody want to donate? It goes toward the good cause of making me happy.

    3:25 PM, July 04, 2006  

    Post a Comment

    << Home