Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Wednesday, June 28, 2006

    I'm Just Sayin'

    Tuesday was a very good day.

    I'm very happy.

    I'm expecting another good day today.

    6 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger Irrelephant wrote in a love letter...

    Hooray for good days! Though they be few and far between, they make all the bad days worth living through.

    5:34 AM, June 28, 2006  
    Blogger Nixxie wrote in a love letter...

    Yippie!! I love good days!!!!!!!!

    6:49 AM, June 28, 2006  
    Anonymous Anonymous wrote in a love letter...

    You got some, dintcha? That's my measure of a good day.

    -Stucco

    10:40 AM, June 28, 2006  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Ir: So true. Good luck with your server. Yarg!

    Nix: Sounds like you've been having a few yourself!

    Stucco: *snort* I laugh because the reason I'm going to have a good day today is because I will be spending it with your wife, you gutterhead! ;-)

    Oh dear, and she will be calling you in a few minutes with some news. Looks like I'm going over there to help.

    11:04 AM, June 28, 2006  
    Blogger Lisa wrote in a love letter...

    Hey, hey, sounds like we both fared well for a randomly chosen June Tuesday...

    Me, I got the restless ripped out of its stubborn nook in the deepest caverns of my soul...Today I am serene.

    I wish you the same, sweet.

    10:44 PM, June 28, 2006  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Hey, Lisa, good to hear that! Me, I'm in and out of the sunlight. But it's good. I think.

    12:02 PM, June 29, 2006  

    Post a Comment

    << Home