Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Sunday, June 25, 2006

    Check!

    You can't see me right now, but I'm positively vibrating!
    heh

    One pot of coffee...
    Check

    One piece dark chocolate...
    Check

    One Kuba Kuba...
    Check

    Husband and two children out of the house...
    Check!
    Check!
    Check!

    I'm ALONE!

    And we know what that means.

    1...2...3... write!

    14 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger Popeye wrote in a love letter...

    Write! Write! Write!

    1:13 PM, June 25, 2006  
    Blogger Nixxie wrote in a love letter...

    wooooohooo!

    However, I have to ask....only ONE piece or dark chocolate?

    1:22 PM, June 25, 2006  
    Blogger Irrelephant wrote in a love letter...

    If it's the good kind of dark chocolate, one is all you need. *grin* I buy those huge Special Dark bars (or am given them by an understanding syster for holidays) and I can make them last WEEKS. It takes a lot of willpower, but it's sooooo worth it.

    You go, Nancy Dancy, write those little fingers off!

    1:36 PM, June 25, 2006  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Popeye: Right right right!

    Nix: Ir is right; I had the good kind, and it sounds like I have willpower similar to his as well. I can savor small pieces, and make chocolate last forever.
    Not to mention that I also had a cigar and coffee, which I just mentioned. :-)

    Ir: A man after my own heart. :-)

    5:17 PM, June 25, 2006  
    Blogger Bud wrote in a love letter...

    That is special. Hope you used your time well. I often blow it, myself.

    7:15 PM, June 25, 2006  
    Anonymous Anonymous wrote in a love letter...

    See? That's how different the genders are. A male would take the opportunity to be all over himself like a cheap suit. Or so I'm told... I tend to "override" whenever the idea strikes me. Maybe that's why the house next doos isn't selling?

    -Stucco

    7:46 PM, June 25, 2006  
    Anonymous Anonymous wrote in a love letter...

    doos = door (*sigh*)

    -Stucco

    7:48 PM, June 25, 2006  
    Blogger Schmoopie wrote in a love letter...

    ALONE? What is that? I think it is some great phenomenon that people keep talking about where you get to indulge yourself or something?!? I am reading! reading! reading! and enjoying every minute of JALL today while I savor my many cafe mochas.

    7:49 PM, June 25, 2006  
    Blogger Esereth wrote in a love letter...

    What is a Kuba Kuba? Is it sexy? Don't make me look it up, it's so damn hot in here.

    9:33 AM, June 26, 2006  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Bud: I used to waste time like, well like something precious and irreplaceable that one foolishly wastes in one's youth. The boyos taught me that time cannot be wasted. So I didn't. :-)

    Stucco: How many times do I have to tell you not to override in the side yard! Hey, Schmoopie! Get the hose again!

    Schmoopie: Yeah! It's this thing I'd forgotten all about. I bet if you rack your brain, you'll remember what it is, too. It's wonderful!
    Heh heh...made ya drink a mocha. Behold, the power of the pen!

    Esereth: A Kuba Kuba is an incense-like cigar from the fine folks at Drew Estates. And yes, they are sexy, if you like that sort of thing, which I do. More importantly, the nicotine insures that I'll focus. I'll never become addicted to tobacco. nicotine patches, maybe, if I ever tried one.

    5:14 PM, June 26, 2006  
    Blogger Jonathon S.B. Tiercel wrote in a love letter...

    Damn girl... write whilst you may...

    Sat on the roof of the building, smoking a cuban and watching the fireworks (read explosions and sniper fire/flares) and thinking about writing, but haven't the time.

    Schmoopie - would love a mocha - send one my way... although they don't know how to make them here...

    Like the vision - keep it up.

    1:33 PM, June 27, 2006  
    Blogger Dantares wrote in a love letter...

    woza woza Kuba Kuba?
    Dantares

    6:36 AM, June 28, 2006  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Kuba Kuba=fine cigar. Yum.

    11:11 AM, June 29, 2006  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    JT: Heyya! My God, man. How can you think about _anything_!? You hang in there, darlin'.

    12:03 PM, June 29, 2006  

    Post a Comment

    << Home