Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Wednesday, May 10, 2006

    Possibilities

    Des Moines Girl did a bit of research for me, and it looks like I might be suffering from a type of migraine. Weird, I always associated migraines with pain, and these episodes are not painful. They just leave me drained for a day or two (not to mention freaked out).

    Thanks for your concern, guys. I promise you a real post soon.

    3 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger Jay wrote in a love letter...

    Whatever you call it, I hope the problem gets solved. That's not cool.

    6:37 AM, May 11, 2006  
    Blogger Dantares wrote in a love letter...

    Do you find the unknown danger more scary than the known danger?
    Dantares.

    5:14 PM, May 11, 2006  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Miss Jay: Hey, you're in Canada, right? Send me some migraine drugs! I'd send you something American in return, but we don't make anything here anymore.

    Dantares: I must not, because I keep putting off going to the doctor to find out what it is.
    But I like this migraine possibility. The other one I've been entertaining is the after-effects of a stroke, brought on by some medication I used to take, for which there is now a class-action lawsuit brewing, I've heard.

    10:07 PM, May 11, 2006  

    Post a Comment

    << Home