Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Thursday, May 18, 2006

    Made It

    He made it, and is stable. This is going to ba a long haul. Thanks everyone for your thoughts. O appreciates it, and so do I.

    4 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger Nixxie wrote in a love letter...

    Stable is good!!!

    I am glad he is doing better!

    11:07 AM, May 18, 2006  
    Blogger Jay wrote in a love letter...

    Glad to hear the news is good; I hope it only improves from here. Take care of each other.

    10:39 PM, May 18, 2006  
    Blogger Dantares wrote in a love letter...

    That's good to hear.
    Dantares.

    9:05 AM, May 19, 2006  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Thanks, guys. He's still stable and life goes on...

    9:09 AM, May 19, 2006  

    Post a Comment

    << Home