Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Saturday, May 20, 2006

    Decisions

    Let's see...wrestle Declan out of his pjs and into clothing today, or French-kiss a Calcutta street dog?

    Yeah. Pucker up, pooch.

    1 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger Irrelephant wrote in a love letter...

    Whoa...I hope that's one cute pucker on that pooch.

    Hmmm...ask him if he has a sister, kay?

    7:29 PM, May 20, 2006  

    Post a Comment

    << Home