Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Monday, May 08, 2006

    Congrats...

    ...go to Dantares for being my 2,000th visitor!

    No free ipod awarded though, sorry.

    3 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger Irrelephant wrote in a love letter...

    Blast! I was so there, too! I think I must have been number 1,998 or so. Just like today--easy trivia question on the rock radio station about Jethro Tull and the album Aqualung, I was caller #'s 2 and 8. He wanted #9.

    GAH! Always a bridesmaid, never a bride.

    4:18 PM, May 08, 2006  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Awww...and you'd look so good in white crinoline!

    10:29 PM, May 08, 2006  
    Blogger Irrelephant wrote in a love letter...

    And some pearls...nothing gaudy, just a single string, perhaps some matching earrings. And flats, I'm terrible on heels. And I want a Jewish ceremony.

    2:16 PM, May 09, 2006  

    Post a Comment

    << Home