Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Wednesday, May 17, 2006

    And Again

    Please, send your prayers, good thoughts, wishes, whatever you believe. The man I love the most is at the hospital right now, hoping his dad makes it through the night.

    3 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger Esereth wrote in a love letter...

    I'm giving you all the good I've got. I hope for the best for you and your family.

    10:27 PM, May 17, 2006  
    Blogger Jonathon S.B. Tiercel wrote in a love letter...

    I often think of the Irish blessing during these times...

    "May the grass be soft upon your feet; May the wind blow soft upon your back; May the sun shine warm upon your face; May the road rise to meet you; and until we meet again - May God hold you in the palm of his hand."

    All my best -

    11:30 PM, May 17, 2006  
    Blogger Irrelephant wrote in a love letter...

    *Thinking strongest thoughts of love and support*

    5:40 AM, May 18, 2006  

    Post a Comment

    << Home