Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Wednesday, April 05, 2006

    Uh-Oh

    There's a white truck parked outside, with men in hard hats putting up safety cones...

    9 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger Des_Moines_Girl wrote in a love letter...

    Remember Shultz from "Hogan's Heros"?

    "I know nothing! I see nothing!!!"

    Take a tip from Shultz.

    Besides - you assumed they marked all the lines in your yard. Not your fault they missed one.

    5:06 PM, April 05, 2006  
    Blogger Esereth wrote in a love letter...

    On the bright side, it might just be a front for FBI surveillence.

    Been downloading any MP3's lately???

    9:41 PM, April 05, 2006  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    I know nothing!! I pirate nothing!!
    I see nothing!! (Especially since the streetlight is STILL out, hee hee hee...)

    10:05 PM, April 05, 2006  
    Blogger Nixxie wrote in a love letter...

    are they carrying a cd player? could be a suprise;)

    2:11 AM, April 06, 2006  
    Blogger Bud wrote in a love letter...

    They'e coming to take you away? And they expect a traffic situation which will stop and watch? Don't leave us hanging on this one.

    5:13 AM, April 06, 2006  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Bud: Check out the post below..we did a little damage to some public property, I think...

    8:58 AM, April 06, 2006  
    Blogger Julie wrote in a love letter...

    You crack me up! Is the light back on?

    11:07 AM, April 06, 2006  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Sigh...they came and fixed it today....there's a push-up ice cream colored light shining into all our front windows again....sigh...

    (And no, they didn't need to dig up the yard. Must have been just another coincidence, which is par for this mini-putt course.)

    9:08 PM, April 06, 2006  
    Blogger Dantares wrote in a love letter...

    hehehehe. You still have TWO more Raspberry Bushes. Try again!!!
    Dantares.

    4:53 PM, April 07, 2006  

    Post a Comment

    << Home