1. Last kiss?
This morning, to O running out the door. He managed a feel, too.
2. How do you flush the toilet in public?
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
The way these Coloradoans drive? Always.
4. Do you have a crush on someone?
Someones. I’ve had crushes roughly since birth.
5. Name one thing that you start to get tense about if you are close to running out of it:
Writing time. Butter. Moooo.
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
According to some totally un-biased website, this chick:
It also says that if I were a man, I'd look like this:
7. Favorite pizza topping: Anything the hole-in-the-wall pizza joint back home cares to put on it. It’s all good.
8. Finish this sentence: if my life were a sitcom my theme song would be... 1985. If it were a dramady, it’d be the Indigo Girls’ Hammer and a Nail.
9. Do you pop your knuckles? Never got the hang of it.
10. What song do you dislike the most when it gets stuck in your head? Any kids’ music, especially this little diddy called “Fire Truck”.
11. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head? No. I have other music playing, so I’m immune.
12. What are your super powers? Synchronicity. The universe thinks I’m her bitch.
13. Peppermint or spearmint? Cinnamon.
14. Where are your keys? Who wants to know?
15. Whose answers to this questionnaire do you want to hear? Yours.
16. What's your most annoying habit? Living in my head.
17. Where did you last go on vacation?
18. If you could punch one person in the nose and get away with it, who would it be? My great-grandfather on my dad’s mom’s side.
19. What is your best physical feature? I possess sonnet-inspiring beauty. Or is that limerick-inspiring? There I go living in my head again. O would vote for my other ass-ets.
20. What CD is closest to you right now? Within arms’ reach, there are about 5000. Don’t ask me to pick one.
21. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator? Capers. Milk. Butter. Moo.
22. What superstition do you believe/practice? It’s only superstitious if it doesn’t work for you.
23. Does size matter? It does when your shoes are too tight.
25. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive? Cell phone?
26. What are your favorite sayings? “Shitfirefuck!” “Just a minute!” “It’s not like I won’t use it.”
27. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower? Only the Lonely by The Motels. It’s about the only thing I can sing.
28. If you could go backward or forward in time would you and where would you go? Pre-WWI, which was the height of civilization. But only if I could be a well-to-do Englishman, or a self-made woman of means. Might be easier to find a unicorn though.
Actually, I’d settle for pre-911.
29. What is your favorite Harrison Ford movie? “
30. What CD is in your stereo? Everything’s played through the computer.
31. What OCD qualities do you have? Checking email.
32. How many kids do you plan on having? I’m done.
33. If you could kiss anyone famous who would it be? I’d probably be giggling too hard to actually pucker up. But I’d be willing to try Colin Firth, or, um, Elijah Wood.
34. Would you really want to kiss someone you didn't know? Everything is relative.
35. What do you do when no one is watching? I’m not telling you. That’s why I do it when no one’s around.
36. If they made a movie about your life, what actor/actress would play you? Sarah Jessica Parker.
37. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep? A blaze of glory only if I’m defending my cubs.
38. What candy, from when you were a kid, do you miss the most? I know all the words in this question, but strung together, they make no sense.
39. What is your favorite movie? It’s a Wonderful Life.
40. Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert? My favorite I-knew-them-back-then story: I saw Duran Duran open for Blondie about ten minutes before MTV first aired Hungry Like the Wolf. Best concerts? William Topley, Joe Jackson, Colin James Hay, because he was great, and because he ended up standing next to me in the crowd afterward to watch the Young Dubs. I guess I do kiss strangers.
41. Have you ever been in love? All the time.
42. Do you talk to yourself? All the time. I mostly lose the arguments, too.
43. Is there anybody you just wish would fall of the face off the earth? Just about every elected official and corporate CEO. Anarchy and cottage industry! Now’s my chance to die in a blaze of glory!