Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Saturday, April 15, 2006

    Happy Spring

    It smells as lovely as it looks.

    That's all I wanted to say.

    9 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger Popeye wrote in a love letter...

    Just in time. . .

    7:27 PM, April 15, 2006  
    Blogger Lisa wrote in a love letter...

    I know I'm a couple of posts late, but I have some thoughts on the on-the-road thing. I don't know if I would even call them thoughts. More like my gut reacting to my own life and maybe you'll find it useful. I hate it. My husband doesn't even travel for stretches that long, and I hate hate hate it. If you could go with him for all or most of the jobs, that I would do--for all the same pros and possibilities that you listed. And I don't think the boyos will feel like they're growing up like gypsies--not in a bad way, at least. They will look back fondly. You and O are all the stability they need--cuz you're stable. :)

    10:36 PM, April 15, 2006  
    Blogger Nixxie wrote in a love letter...

    http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/2061/2134/320/spring.jpg

    There are little signs of spring here. No snow (!!!!), birds chirping, sun up at 6am and setting at 8:30pm, and a few flowers peaking out.

    1:55 AM, April 16, 2006  
    Blogger The Laughing Frog wrote in a love letter...

    I can't wait for my honeysuckle and catalpa to bloom. Alas, that won't be until mid-late May. Until then, I live vicariously.

    11:48 AM, April 16, 2006  
    Blogger Des_Moines_Girl wrote in a love letter...

    Beautiful! Our hostas are finally starting to come up.

    4:15 PM, April 16, 2006  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Popeye: You got that right. :-)

    Lisa: No problem. Glad to have you here. I think you are right about the stability issue. O and I almost never fight because we talk things out long before it gets to that point, and we are both considerate and easy-going by nature. So, the boyos have grown up with that security and stability. Maybe moving around wouldn't be so disruptive, especially since both Mommy and Daddy would be there, and in some cases so would Grandma and Grandpa, as well as friends who might just as well be family.
    Thanks, Lisa!

    Pika: re you far enought North for the midnight sun?

    LF: What is catalpa?

    DMG: I hink my hostas are taking the dirt nap. It's so dry here!

    9:53 PM, April 16, 2006  
    Blogger The Laughing Frog wrote in a love letter...

    A catalpa is a type of tree with heart shaped leaves that are a foot across. It blooms before it leafs out, then develops seeds in foot-long "bean pods." It's a messy tree, but it smells wonderful when it blooms. The honeysuckle keeps blooming until hard frost, but the catalpa only goes for a couple of weeks.

    5:24 AM, April 17, 2006  
    Blogger Bud wrote in a love letter...

    So glad you're getting some spring time up there! You deserve it. Spring here lasts most of the winter.

    9:06 AM, April 17, 2006  
    Anonymous Anonymous wrote in a love letter...

    Truly no matter if someone doesn't understand afterward its up to other viewers that they will assist, so here it occurs.

    Look at my site Cardsharing Anbieter

    4:36 PM, March 25, 2013  

    Post a Comment

    << Home