Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Monday, April 03, 2006

    Gone Plantin'

    The blueberry and raspberry bushes arrived today. If you need me, I'll be out playing in the mud.

    6 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger Jay wrote in a love letter...

    Cool! I'm so jealous.

    6:59 AM, April 04, 2006  
    Blogger Bud wrote in a love letter...

    Have fun with that, then. I always preferred buying them at the produce stand, myself.

    7:16 AM, April 04, 2006  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Miss Jay: Come on over. I have three to go.

    Bud: I need the minerals I absorb through my skin while planting things. It's like lithium, man.

    9:30 AM, April 04, 2006  
    Blogger MyUtopia wrote in a love letter...

    My grandmother use to plant rasberry bushes in her backyard. I would eat them until I got sick!

    10:05 AM, April 05, 2006  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    That's the only way to eat them, to the point of sickness.
    I want my legacy to my children to be a barf-o-rama!

    11:19 AM, April 05, 2006  
    Blogger 柯云 wrote in a love letter...

    2016-04-23keyun
    nike sb dunks
    polo outlet
    coach outlet online
    longchamp handbags
    jordan 3s
    michael kors bags
    tory burch shoes
    montblanc pen
    kate spade
    ray ban sunglasses uk
    adidas yeezy
    cheap toms shoes
    michael kors handbags
    oakley outlet
    louis vuitton handbags
    kate spade outlet
    coach outlet online
    louis vuitton
    coach outlet clearance
    gucci outlet
    kate spade handbags
    rolex watches
    fitflop sale
    michael kors outlet
    louis vuitton
    michael kors purses
    michael kors purses
    coach factory outlet
    michael kors outlet
    louis vuitton purses
    toms wedges
    christian louboutin sale
    ray ban outlet
    timberland boots
    coach outlet
    longchamp outlet
    kate spade outlet
    air max 90
    insanity workout

    3:18 AM, April 22, 2016  

    Post a Comment

    << Home