Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Tuesday, April 11, 2006

    Evens and Starts

    Declan is under the weather today, poor little guy. Jack is entertaining him, and he's cheered up quite a bit.

    ...

    Jonathon S.B. Tiercel is being deployed today. Get on over to his site and wish him back home safely. He'll be staying in one of Saddam's old palaces, so I told him to cart along a metal detector, just in case they missed soemthing. (I get dibs, J.T.). He's barely got a change of underwear, but he does have a kilt, so maybe he'll win first prize.

    ...

    Yesterday was a great day. Nothing great happened in particular (except one thing involving numbers that O probably won't let me talk about here.)
    But the day had that general glow around the edges. The boyos woke up in great moods (after sleeping in...woot!) I got some writing done...a particularly tricky point in the book. I just need to trust my characters. They're smarter than I am. And I tried something new with dinner and it turned out yummy-yummy. The plum trees are just beginning to bloom, and the forsythia out front is lovely.

    ...

    Our streetlight is back on, which sucks. Luckily though, it was a blown fuse and not the wire that O hit, so we won't be going to jail.

    Ok. Back to the sick kid.

    6 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger Bud wrote in a love letter...

    I hope your Tuesday and Humpday is as nice as your Monday. But I hope there are no sick kids involved.

    1:08 PM, April 11, 2006  
    Blogger Julie wrote in a love letter...

    I just discovered that our backyard is full of forsynthia...don't I need to trim them so they will grow? And I'm thrilled to report that we have a lilac bush that is just starting to bloom (it takes me back to my childhood...I was just telling my beau about how my sisters and I used to pick lilacs for my mom in our backyard...when bam, I saw one blooming in our own backyard!) I wish you could come over and tell me what the rest of this stuff is...I don't know if the pretty yellow flowers we have are weeds or flowers!

    11:43 PM, April 11, 2006  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Bud: Thanks! Declan is feeling better, but jack is wilting. Ding ding ding round two!

    Julie: Oooooo, lucky you! I love forsythia. You can bring some branches inside next year before they bloom, and force them by putting them in warmish water. Lilacs are my favorite flowering bush. Yellow flowers? What are they shaped like?
    Definition of a weed: anything you don't want. Definition of a flower: Anything you do. :-)

    9:28 AM, April 12, 2006  
    Blogger Jonathon S.B. Tiercel wrote in a love letter...

    ND,

    Thanks for the post. It felt good to see that from over here. All my love girl.

    1:02 PM, April 16, 2006  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    JT: Nothing but the truth. See you in a few months!

    10:07 PM, April 16, 2006  
    Blogger 柯云 wrote in a love letter...

    2016-04-23keyun
    nike sb dunks
    polo outlet
    coach outlet online
    longchamp handbags
    jordan 3s
    michael kors bags
    tory burch shoes
    montblanc pen
    kate spade
    ray ban sunglasses uk
    adidas yeezy
    cheap toms shoes
    michael kors handbags
    oakley outlet
    louis vuitton handbags
    kate spade outlet
    coach outlet online
    louis vuitton
    coach outlet clearance
    gucci outlet
    kate spade handbags
    rolex watches
    fitflop sale
    michael kors outlet
    louis vuitton
    michael kors purses
    michael kors purses
    coach factory outlet
    michael kors outlet
    louis vuitton purses
    toms wedges
    christian louboutin sale
    ray ban outlet
    timberland boots
    coach outlet
    longchamp outlet
    kate spade outlet
    air max 90
    insanity workout

    3:18 AM, April 22, 2016  

    Post a Comment

    << Home