Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Monday, March 27, 2006

    Off to work we go

    Thanks, guys, for your responses. We'll see how things go today.

    I'll be toting along baby living breads to pass on to my unsuspecting co-workers. The loaves I made were de-lish...
    Oh! And the bathroom is done. I painted yesterday. All we need to do is put up the towel bars and assorted bathroom bling. I'll snap some photos for your delectation.

    And...I think I've gotten past the stall-out with the book. A horrible dream gave me the answer, once I puzzled it out. It means postponing the introduction of a character, or eliminating him entirely, and that's not an easy thing to do. I'll write more about it later.

    In the meantime, it's off to work I go...

    7 people left me a love letter:

    Anonymous a character in your novel wrote in a love letter...

    Don't postpone me! Don't eliminate me entirely! I don't wanna die! I'll do anything! Clean your house! Babysit your kids! I'll even finish your novel for you!

    12:31 PM, March 27, 2006  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    How 'bout read the draft I sent you, ya big dork! ;-)

    7:28 PM, March 27, 2006  
    Blogger Bud wrote in a love letter...

    Ah, but self editing isn't nearly as painful as paying somebody to tear your stuff to shreds!

    4:58 AM, March 28, 2006  
    Blogger Nixxie wrote in a love letter...

    ooh....the bread! looks great!!!

    http://drivelfromthemiddle.blogspot.com/

    4:04 AM, March 29, 2006  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Bud: True true!!!!

    Nicci: It was YUMMY! Is that your new web address? I went to your old site the other day and you had packed up and left! :-(

    10:48 AM, March 29, 2006  
    Blogger Nixxie wrote in a love letter...

    Nancy

    yeah, that is it. I needed to get rid of those dashes! They were driving me insane!

    Nicci

    4:03 PM, April 01, 2006  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Nicci: I like the new site. I'll have totake the Jones Soda Test.

    8:06 PM, April 01, 2006  

    Post a Comment

    << Home