Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Friday, March 17, 2006

    hello?

    Seems my blog's still go the flu. Meanwhile, all you lovely lurkers, give me a shout, so I know who you are. Don't be shy now.

    Any for my regular peeps, go check out some new faces:

    Tootsie Roll
    Orange Tangerine
    D-Man
    Maine
    Lazy Lazy Me
    MyUtopia

    Tootsie, Orange, Maine, D-Man and Lazy were also guests on Bored Housewife, while Lisa was off mucking around in Paris. They were all freaking wonderful.

    14 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger Bud wrote in a love letter...

    I wonder if aspirine and a LOT of water before bed would chase the Devil?

    2:14 PM, March 17, 2006  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    bud: Hair of the dog is a good devil-chaser...

    1:41 PM, March 18, 2006  
    Blogger mykl jon wrote in a love letter...

    Thou hast returned from the abyss. Didst thy chastity remain intact in the certain underworld into which your blog and obviously your very soul were dragged unwittingly and most assuredly against your strong will.

    I mean... WHEW! You're back!
    I took your advice and stopped over for a visit with Myutopia and Tootsieroll.
    Good advice!
    mykl

    9:48 PM, March 18, 2006  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    I was the epitome of a lady. They grow some great pomegranates down there in the underworld.

    10:35 PM, March 18, 2006  
    Blogger mykl jon wrote in a love letter...

    Hey, that was a quick response! You out surfin' and bloggin' tonight as well? I am enjoying a few Kokanees whilst I navigate about. I haven't actually even been to my own site yet. I'm so mad at me for ignoring myself. I'm not inviting me to my next party.
    Please let Mr. Clowncar know that snatching up my "first edition hard cover" comment and using it is fine with me.
    mykl

    11:07 PM, March 18, 2006  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Um. Mr. Clowncar is not my husband. O (my husband) has actually never posted.

    11:25 PM, March 18, 2006  
    Blogger mykl jon wrote in a love letter...

    Yikes! I feel sort of embarassed and yet funny at the same time. It is the beer. I am a light weight. It takes only three and I don't even know what I am saying. However, O can use that quote too if he wants.
    And as for Clowncar...he (it is a he isn't it) can use the quote but he cannot use you. Not that I have any control over such things. But I like to pretend. I have posted a new post on my site since I was over here. Are you still there? I can't really see that far.
    mykl

    11:58 PM, March 18, 2006  
    Blogger Giovanna wrote in a love letter...

    I would kill for a beer right now. *sigh*

    Thanks for the plug dearie!

    3:06 PM, March 19, 2006  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    No prob, dahlink Tootsie! Thanks for your shout-out.
    So where do you hide your fiction?

    5:28 PM, March 19, 2006  
    Blogger Giovanna wrote in a love letter...

    I hide it in many places, LOLOL. Some is at my old home page, some of it is at various message boards across the internet, some is at Gather, but most is on my hard drive. I have very little completed. *sigh* But I guess I have new friends who have never read the few shorts I have, so I should dig them up.

    7:02 PM, March 19, 2006  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Cool. Dig away; I'd love to read it.

    8:47 PM, March 19, 2006  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    mykl: An honest mistake, and pretty funny, really!

    8:26 PM, March 21, 2006  
    Anonymous Andy wrote in a love letter...

    I, Andy, shall indeed give a shout! What's wrong with lurking anyway? I do some of my best thinking while lurking.

    9:44 PM, May 03, 2006  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Ah, there's your post, Andy. Took me a while to find it. You my dear are a great artist and storyteller!

    10:51 PM, May 17, 2006  

    Post a Comment

    << Home