Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Tuesday, March 21, 2006

    Blog as Babysitter



    This is one of the long days. O was out the door around 6:30, and won't be home until around ten tonight. The boyos are being mercifully good. And, I had a dose of peace-of-mind this morning.

    As I was telling DMG this morning, my libido has been out of control (gee have you noticed?) and I suddenly dropped five pounds, and the last time the stars came together to produce that little combo, I had a little combo growing in my tummy. This morning though seems to have answered the question. Whew. I'm not sure I could go through it again. Not that I wouldn't do it again, not that I wouldn't welcome a little one with open arms, but I'd really prefer to be finished with that phase of my life.

    So, I can enjoy the libido thing. I love that melty feeling that starts in the stomach and pours down inside like warm honey.
    (Yeah. I'm undergoing a current honey fetish.)
    And, I've been practicing my erotic writing (oh my poor, dear Guinea pigs, I hope I haven't offended you too much) for the book. I really want to work in a warm and toasty scene, and this blog has helped.

    The one great thing about living in the 'burbs is that the sushi place down the street delivers. Yes! So, I'll be splurging tonight and ordering some. I called Lurker Schmoopie to see if she wanted to join me, but alas, her boy has a fever, and she's one of those good moms who actually has the fortitude to turn down sushi and care for her young instead.

    Now I can't remember why I titled this Blog as Babysitter. All it does is babysit me, and not very well.

    Dang it, and I can't post pictures either!

    9 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger Jonathon S.B. Tiercel wrote in a love letter...

    ND,

    Understand about the libido thing, and the honey is just tasty. As they say, "le petit mort" of a woman in passion is a sight to behold...I guess I was always too considerate as I usually cannot complete until my partner has more than enough...

    As a cunning linguist, I can honestly say I love the language...

    7:30 PM, March 21, 2006  
    Blogger Des_Moines_Girl wrote in a love letter...

    JSBT -

    "Le petit mort"

    Ah yes! "A little death"

    "cunning linguist"

    You are very clever and very naughty!!! ;-)

    7:55 PM, March 21, 2006  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Oh, and I do so love to be surrounded by cunning linguists! There's nothing better than intellectual stimulation, not even honey.

    my WV is wozmbsa. It just sounds appropriate.

    8:12 PM, March 21, 2006  
    Blogger mykl jon wrote in a love letter...

    "Wozmbsa" seems like a sound to make while performing some cunning linguistics.
    "What was that you just did?" she moaned. "Wozmbsa" he muttered, his voice muffled by the extra pairs of lips his mouth was trying to use all at once.
    "Wozzzzzmbmbmbmbsa" he said once again. "Ohhh OHHHH" she replied. Suddenly all those lips were talking at the same time as she felt the first of her many Wozmbsa climaxes.

    Nancy, There's a little honey for you instead of sugar.
    mykl

    PS.looks like the site is up and running somewhat. Whew!

    10:20 PM, March 21, 2006  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    BAHAHAHAHA! Now that's funny. And worthy of experimentation.

    (Ha!) the WV is now: ftfbft

    8:14 AM, March 22, 2006  
    Blogger Giovanna wrote in a love letter...

    I'm greatly amused and now frustrated all at the same time.

    I too, have been practicing my erotic writing.

    Nancy, the writing blog planning is underway. Do you have any suggestions for a clever title? I want Chick Lit, but what if guys what to play too?

    5:10 PM, March 22, 2006  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    A-ha, so that's what you were planning with Lisa. Splendid! I'm so excited!

    Hmmmm...title...let me think about that... "ChickLit and ChockLit"?
    Silent h, of course.

    Sorry. Had to go back up and read mykl jon's again. And again. And had to linger on jstb's.

    I love my commenters, I do.

    6:06 PM, March 22, 2006  
    Blogger Julie wrote in a love letter...

    Delicious! My libido is currently playing hide and seek...boo hoo! I get the honey thing (if you like the smell, L'occitane makes the best honey bath products...they are so delicious and make bath time the perfect forplay...they have perfume and incense too!)

    12:25 PM, March 23, 2006  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Julie: Mmmmmm...I'm currently hooked on Le Couvent des Minimes Honey-Scented Shower Gelee from Bath and Body Works. I'll have to check out L'occitane.

    9:35 PM, March 23, 2006  

    Post a Comment

    << Home