Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Wednesday, January 11, 2006

    When I Left You In Your Bed

    When I left you in your bed, I knew I wouldn’t see you again for months. My body ached from our recent encounter, my heart ached with wanting you all over again, knowing I’d have to wait.

    I felt dirty, my body covered in sweat. My hands were cold. The first thing I did after leaving you was to take a long, hot shower, wash away the smell of you, bring warmth back into my fingers, fresh from working you over.

    You’ve always been a lot of work for me. Sometimes I wonder if it’s worth the effort. Then I remember how good you taste, how you smell like life itself, especially after a good strong shower. Your raw beauty at midday, your quiet spirit at night.

    January is here. We couldn’t be farther apart. When can we start again? March is risky, so is April. But how can I wait for May?

    The wait is torture. I need you, and you are so out of reach.

    How many times last summer did I put the boys down for a nap just so I could sneak out and be with you? You make me forget everything…my past, my worries, my husband, my children. You remind me that I’m flesh and blood, you feed my body and give me pleasure like nothing else.

    I think of all the different ways I can bed you. All the new techniques I can try, all the new toys. I page through magazines, through catalogues, reading the words…soft flesh, blue-eyed, firm shaft, longer-lasting, tantalizing, yielding…


    Yup, it’s that time of year again. Four seed catalogues just came in the mail. I'm in heaven.

    Gardeners have the dirtiest minds.

    Marvin Hill - Sudden Rain


    4 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger Des_Moines_Girl wrote in a love letter...

    So...what do you wear while you're gardening... ;-)

    7:51 PM, January 12, 2006  
    Blogger Popeye wrote in a love letter...

    You're one hot gardner.

    9:38 PM, January 13, 2006  
    Blogger Julie wrote in a love letter...

    Oh man! You totally had me going...I was thinking, "I can't belive she has a lover!" and then "Oh, this is so hot!" Nice!

    12:37 PM, January 16, 2006  
    Blogger Julie wrote in a love letter...

    Oh, and I couldn't believe that you would page through a toy catalogue without consulting me first! :)

    10:50 AM, January 17, 2006  

    Post a Comment

    << Home