Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Monday, January 23, 2006

    I Can't Believe the News Today

    Taking a page from Des Moines Girl, I'm commenting on a 'news of the strange' story. I can't resist doing a good parody. Thanks to Mr. Clowncar for sending it to me, and making the Bono connection:


    Woman Says McDonald's Served Bloody Sundae

    GEORGETOWN, Del. -- Was it blood or strawberry syrup?
    Carmen Jara of Georgetown is suing a McDonald's franchise, claiming her then-13-year-old son was served a hot fudge sundae contaminated with human blood. She said her son got sick and was afraid he'd contracted a deadly disease.
    A judge has granted a request for a hearing delay by lawyers for the franchise operator, AJM Enterprise.
    No date for a new hearing has been set. But Jara's attorney expects the case to go to trial.
    Jara claims an employee at the McDonald's cut his finger and the blood dripped into her son's treat they bought 13-months ago. She said a manager at the store confirmed that the substance in the sundae was blood.
    The owner of the McDonald's denies the charges. He said strawberry syrup probably just clogged the sundae machine.
    POSTED: 6:59 am EST January 23, 2006

    ***********************************

    Sundae Bloody Sundae:

    I can't believe desserts today
    Just get your money back
    And make it go away
    How long...
    How long must we sue McD’s?
    How long, how long...
    'cause tonight...we can make a deal
    Tonight...

    Foreign substance in my child's treat
    fingers strewn across the frozen meat
    But I won't heed the syrup claim
    It made him upchuck
    Put my son in lots of pain

    Sundae, Bloody Sundae
    Sundae, Bloody Sundae
    Sundae, Bloody Sundae

    And the battle's just begun
    There's money lost, but the lawyers won
    The owner claims a mechanical fart
    But the manager saw the employee’s finger
    Torn apart

    Sundae, Bloody Sundae
    Sundae, Bloody Sundae

    How long...
    How long must we sue McD’s?
    How long, how long...
    'cause tonight...we can make a deal
    Tonight...

    Sundae, Bloody Sundae Sundae, Bloody Sundae
    Wipe the blood from your ice

    Wipe your barf away

    Oh, wipe your barf away

    Oh, wipe your barf away

    (
    Sundae, Bloody Sundae)
    Oh, wipe your blood shot ice (cream)

    (
    Sundae, Bloody Sundae)
    Sundae
    , Bloody Sundae (Sundae, Bloody Sundae)
    Sundae
    , Bloody Sundae (Sundae, Bloody Sundae)
    And it's true we are amused

    When fact’s like fiction and reality TV

    And today the billions served
    We eat and drink though the story’s got us unnerved
    (Sundae, Bloody Sundae)

    The real battle just begun
    To claim the victory Kroc won

    On...

    Sundae, Bloody Sundae
    Sundae
    , Bloody Sundae...

    (C) Nancy Dancehall

    3 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger mykl jon wrote in a love letter...

    Wow! that is quite a fucking song! I loved it!
    And it's copywrited too. Hope I hear it on the radio someday soon!
    mykl

    10:07 PM, January 23, 2006  
    Anonymous asbestos c. sunflower wrote in a love letter...

    Wipe your barf away - yuk, yuk, yuk.

    Very clever.

    11:04 AM, January 24, 2006  
    Blogger Des_Moines_Girl wrote in a love letter...

    Icky sundae but I love your song!

    8:06 PM, January 25, 2006  

    Post a Comment

    << Home