Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Sunday, January 29, 2006

    Here Goes Nothing

    Ok, one last minute of procrastination, then it’s on to JALL. I’m writing the last third now, the part of the book where I turn over my cards and hope I’ve got a winning hand.

    The guys are out of the house. My left shoulder’s feeling better (since Friday it’s been hurting like hell for no apparent reason).

    Oh, one last thing for DMG; yes, I know you tagged me, yes, I’ve written my response, no I’m not putting it on here yet. But, this is for you:


    There. Feel better? ;-)

    For more dirty laundry, check out my next meme. Ugh.

    2 people left me a love letter:

    Anonymous wombat l. mothball wrote in a love letter...

    What does tagged mean? You kids and your nutty computer terms and your loud rock and roll and your crazy hair!

    9:46 AM, January 30, 2006  
    Blogger Popeye wrote in a love letter...

    Now, THAT'S a kitchen. . .

    7:13 PM, January 30, 2006  

    Post a Comment

    << Home