Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Monday, December 05, 2005

    Words of the day




    For O: Treppenwitz - (German) clever remark that comes to mind when it is too late to utter it.

    For Des Moines Girl: Schlimmbesserung - (German) a so-called improvement that makes things worse.

    For Anthrax de la Clowncar:
    BUZ-BAZ - (Ancient Persian) A showman who makes a goat and monkey dance together.

    For Popeye:
    PANA PO'O - (Hawaii'an) To scratch your head in order to help you to remember something you've forgotten.

    For my various lurkers (you know who you are):
    FUCHA - (Portuguese) To use company time and resources for one's own purposes.

    For me:
    YUYIN - (Chinese) The remnants of sound that stay in the ears of the hearer.


    1 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger Des_Moines_Girl wrote in a love letter...

    Schlimmbesserung - I love it! Sums up my life beautifully!

    7:44 PM, December 06, 2005  

    Post a Comment

    << Home