Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Saturday, December 24, 2005

    The Settling Hush


    Marvin Hill


    The radio is being kind, and playing the entire catalog of Steely Dan, instead of Christmas music. Alleluia.

    The boyos are eating lunch, and being as close to gentlemen as two three-year-olds can get.

    O is working a short day, and bringing home dinner. God, I love that man!

    The coyotes are safe for now (more about that later), and the falcon is back. He had a tasty meal of sparrow under one of the pine trees.

    We’re still not sure about Christmas day plans with the psychotic sister-in-law. Apparently, she’s managed to somewhat alienate her parents now as well.

    My parents get in Christmas night. I can’t wait. Neither can the boyos.

    Colds are dissipating. Mine is being kept at bay.

    The De La Clowncar family is sleeping through the night. Go Sleep Lady!

    Des Moines Girl got her Woody! (heh heh hehe heh I said Woody)

    All is calm, all is bright. (Famous last words).

    Happy Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, belated Solstice, just another regular old day in December, etc.

    de nada.

    2 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger Popeye wrote in a love letter...

    It is just a regular old Decemeber day, isn't it?

    8:01 AM, December 28, 2005  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    For some, yes. For others an especially sacred time of the year.

    1:01 PM, December 31, 2005  

    Post a Comment

    << Home