Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Tuesday, December 20, 2005

    Heavy Sigh




    The boyos are sick, but on the mend. I'm feeling better. O is still ill. The chicken soup I'm making tonight should help. Oh Lord, I dread December. I'm so tired. It's so cold here. The brightest spot has been, as always, my dear friends and readers. Mr. Clowncar and beloved family, up for the weekend. You still lurkin', Lil' Peewee? Des Moines Girl listening to me pour everything out on Sunday afternoon. I'm glad things are going better for you. I'll hold my breath until Christmas Day. Fantastic news, Julie! Glad to see you are in a better place, Popeye. Family and holidays are like flint and wood. I am dreading this Sunday. Everything's a mess. You can probably guess who I'm ready to burn as a Yule Log. She's hurting O. That's not a good idea. Turning him (again) into the Family Garbage Heap.
    Anyway, I'll play it cool. Follow his lead. Throw her off.
    Piss her off. I did finish a short-short (Thanks LPW), for a horror contest. 815 words. Just needs some polishing. Written in a day, as we were decorating for Christmas. When else? Life's what I look at in a mirror, everything backwards. O'd blame my lefthandedness. Gotta go. Bread dough's ready for the oven, and the boyos are probably beating me to it. Good news. I'm going into Christmas 3 pounds under my pre-pregnancy weight. I'm back in a size 5. Woo!

    2 people left me a love letter:

    Anonymous LPW wrote in a love letter...

    Lil' Peewee lurks no more! Though I am still looking for the scoop on Xmas with the fam. You're wearing a size 5? I think I might hate you.

    12:35 PM, December 30, 2005  
    Blogger Nancy Dancehall wrote in a love letter...

    Welcome, Lil Peewee!

    Don't hate me! you're my idol!

    Um. Would you hate me more if I told you I just bought a pair of size 4 jeans?

    1:02 PM, December 31, 2005  

    Post a Comment

    << Home