Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Thursday, December 08, 2005

    Above us only sky


    Stars Marvin Hill


    Here's my obligatory "Tribute to John Lennon" Post.

    25 years ago, I saw my dad cry for the first time. "He's dead," I heard him whisper to my mom. "Why would somebody kill him?"


    My birthday is Feb. 9th, which my dad likes to point out is the day the Beatles played the Ed Sullivan Sheeeew.


    My favorite John Lennon lyrics are, "Some kind of druid dude, lifting the veil."


    The last time I saw my dad cry was 20 years ago, the morning my brother didn't wake up.


    0 people left me a love letter:

    Post a Comment

    << Home