Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Saturday, September 17, 2005

    Testing...testing...

    12:38 am. Somehow, I got tricked into doing a blog.

    1 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger Des_Moines_Girl wrote in a love letter...

    Hey girl!

    I got your comment on my blog earlier today but didn't figure out it was you until just now!

    Talk to you soon!
    Happy Blogging!

    9:08 PM, September 17, 2005  

    Post a Comment

    << Home