Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Monday, September 19, 2005

    In the Cellar

    18,348 beginning, 19,057 end 709 total over the last two days. Further interrogation of Sara. Stealing the image of Pen. I’m finding that a lot of my own life is twisted and buried in this thing. No wonder I’m having trouble with this particular passage. I had wanted it to lead to a fun chase scene, but it is getting darker than I had anticipated. Not necessarily a bad thing. I’m whittling down this gap between the new stuff and the “hell chapters” I wrote about seven years ago. I’m glad I was able to get to Boulder on the tenth and drive around a bit. I had the boyos with me, and it is impossible to do any actual footwork with three year old twins in tow. I need to get back up there alone before it gets too cold, and bike around. I think I know where Sara lives now. The Historical District, which seems to have all the requirements I need – old houses, big trees, a view of the Flatirons, hills and an easy biking distance to the Pearl St Mall. Also, VisionMom doesn’t shop at Wild Oats, but at the Boulder Collective Market. Gotta take a peek in there, too.