Life Among the Never-Winged

Once upon a time I was writing a book called, "Just Another Love Letter", about angels behaving badly. Now I just quietly ask myself each day, "What the hell am I doing?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Rocky Mountain Empire, United States

My friends always knew I was going to hell. My only hope is that God likes good jokes and bad redheads.

Life Among the Never-Winged Sponsored By:
  • Books Unlimited
  • Saturday, September 24, 2005

    Fried Chicken and Whiskey

    488 words. 313 pages total. Sara gets help tying her shoes from a Buddha of dubious material. She’s got one of the Hounds' swords, they have her memory of Penemuel. Up to the roof we go. I’m having one of those days when I think this might not be utter crap. I just knew that if I wandered around in the fog long enough, shouting loudly enough, the story would find me again.

    Jeff told me it's his Houston Relatives, not the Port Authur folks, who are holed up with the fried chicken and whiskey. He thinks that would be a great title for a story. Hell, Jeff, Fried Chicken and Whiskey is a bluegrass song waiting for Bela to make it happen.


    1 people left me a love letter:

    Blogger Dale wrote in a love letter...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    5:53 PM, September 24, 2005  

    Post a Comment

    << Home